A Careers Site Fit For A King
How we helped King build a Careers Site.
King Games came to us with a request for a careers website. At the time, their only careers presence was through a series of pages on their corporate website, and they were looking for a site that captured the fun and magic of the employer brand that was already being created by Ph.Creative. The new site needed to focus on King’s exciting culture, their amazing people, their various global locations, and offer a world-class user experience to candidates.
We created a beautiful responsive site designed for optimal mobile experience, including on-brand animations/videos that showed off the exciting and dynamic world of King. We showcased their great culture and employer brand, aiming to resonate with potential candidates and stir them into application if the culture appealed to them.
Our team of UX/UI and Creative Designers produced some truly captivating visuals, and our Motion Designer produced an awesome video of how potential candidates would navigate around the website. Front-end and back-end developer work was quality-assured at each milestone to guarantee performance and high standards. Due to our continuous communication within the agency, with the client, and with other core stakeholders, deployment went smoothly.
With our careers site platform in place, we seamlessly integrated King Games’s ATS, Avature, into the website.
We also included additional features to add some delight for candidates:
- Animation and motion via video montages and small “moments of magic” to bring the world of King Games to life.
- Rich and engaging job description pages to fully immerse candidates in the world of King Games.
- Locations featured on the careers website containing map-based information, relocation guides, and highlighted key places to visit.
Since the site went live on 30th March 2020, we’ve seen some utterly magical results::
- Unique visits up to 71%
- Organic traffic has grown by 114%
- Social refferal up by 98%
- Engagement improved by 212%
- Application conversion rather has improved by 68%
- Mobile visits up to 149%